Saturday night opted for a very simple look and made the focus of my look Dose of Colors Purple Fusion Gloss. It was my friend’s birthday, so we went out to Cigar City Brewery to start the night before heading to a pool party. Purple Fusion a really lovely gloss and it was my first time wearing it. It’s not sticky, but it’s very shiny, pigmented and smooth. It didn’t migrate on me. The gloss lasted on me for 3 hours before I had dinner and then it was gone. It left a slight purple stain on the lips after dinner.
Dose of Colors products are cruelty-free.
- Pur Minerals Color Correcting Primer
- Cover FX CC Cream Time Release Tinted Treatment SPF 30 in N1
- Illamasqua Cream Blush in Crush
- Illamasqua Skin Base Lift in White Light
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder in Translucent Crystal
- NARS Illuminator in Copacabana
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- NARS Brow Perfector in Suriname
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Ozone
- Dose of Colors Purple Fusion Gloss
My makeup held up well until I hit the hot tub. Then I had a bit of smudging and transfer from the mascara onto my browbone.
I have another color from Dose of Colors to test called Burning Love, which is a bright glossy red.
I’m long overdue for a hair cut and getting my brows waxed, so hopefully I’ll have time to get that done this week!
Have you heard of Dose of Colors? What do you think of their products? What did you do this weekend?