Press SampleI Bought ThisAffiliate Links
Happy Monday! I’ve got a colorful tutorial for you today with Sugarpill and Makeup Geek. I always feel like the sunrise or sunsets over the water are breathtaking, especially if I’m in Maui. Here in Tampa they’re gorgeous too, especially if you’re out on one of the beaches like Siesta Key or Indian Rocks.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply a base of Urban Decay Walk of Shame on the browbone. Then apply Sugarpill Darling to the lid, inner v and inner lower lash line.
2. Blend Makeup Geek Mango Tango into the crease.
3. Pat Sugarpill Magentric onto the outer lid and then blend into the crease.
4. Line the outer upper and outer lower lash line with Sugarpill Velocity. Pat a bit of Sugarpill Lumi on the lid.
5. Line the waterline with Buxom Call Me, then layer Tarina Tarantino Cute Robot on top. Apply Mascara.
Speaking of obsessed, I may be obsessed with applying It Cosmetics CC Cream with a wet beauty blender. The results are AMAZING! I love it! Even when my skin is in less than stellar shape (thanks rosacea!), it helps it to look good.
How’s your Monday going?
Tags: Makeup Geek, Orange Look, Sugarpill, Teal Look
You look flawless!
Beautiful combination of colours! I love how bright Sugarpill shadows are.
Love love love these colours on you!!
trumpette Thank oyu!
olgiepolgie Thank you I keep thinking of beautiful sunrises over the water, usually right before I go to sleep.
Love this look!
This look reminds me of Cris from LTHP! It’s her kinda colour scheme, I think :>
Sunrise over the bay is one of your colors for sure! I love the hair and it matches. If I was younger I might have looked into this look!!! You have showed me to blend for sure!