Press SampleI Bought ThisAffiliate Links
It’s time for another Teal Thursday! This one is a reader request entitled Sugarpill Magpie Blues. I LOVE how this turned out! The Glitter Whore requested that I try layering Sugarpill Magpie on top of NARS Eye Paint in Ubangi. And of course, I added Sugarpill Darling AND teal brows, too!
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply a base of Urban Decay Walk of shame to the browbone. Apply NARS Eye Paint in Ubangi to the lid and slightly into the crease.
2. Pat Sugarpill Magpie on top of Ubangi.
3. Blend Illamasqua Heroine into the Crease, blending upwards onto the browbone.
4. Deepen the lower crease with NARS China Blue.
5. Line the upper lashline with Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid eyeliner, slightly thickening the line as you go towards the outer corner.
6. Line the waterline with Buxom Call Me liner. Add mascara.
7. Smudge Sugarpill Darling along the lower lash line.
8. Highlight at the inner corner and under the brows with MAC Vellum.
I’m really happy with my color choices and the way this look turned out. There’s not a single thing I would change about this if I tried it again.
What do you think of this Teal Thursday Sugarpill Magpie Blues? What’s your favorite makeup combo right now?
Tags: Blue Look, Illamasqua, NARS, Sugarpill, Teal Thursday
Pingback: Literary Liquors, Magpie Blues & More! It’s the Weekly Roundup | Phyrra | Beauty for the Bold
Such an unexpected colour combination but it totally works!
Pingback: September Beauty Favorites | obsessionsys.com
Pingback: Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo Review | Phyrra | Beauty for the Bold
Pingback: Best Makeup Tutorials for 2013 | Phyrra | Beauty for the Bold