It’s time for another Teal Thursday! This one is a reader request entitled Sugarpill Magpie Blues. I LOVE how this turned out! The Glitter Whore requested that I try layering Sugarpill Magpie on top of NARS Eye Paint in Ubangi. And of course, I added Sugarpill Darling AND teal brows, too!
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply a base of Urban Decay Walk of shame to the browbone. Apply NARS Eye Paint in Ubangi to the lid and slightly into the crease.
2. Pat Sugarpill Magpie on top of Ubangi.
3. Blend Illamasqua Heroine into the Crease, blending upwards onto the browbone.
4. Deepen the lower crease with NARS China Blue.
5. Line the upper lashline with Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid eyeliner, slightly thickening the line as you go towards the outer corner.
6. Line the waterline with Buxom Call Me liner. Add mascara.
7. Smudge Sugarpill Darling along the lower lash line.
8. Highlight at the inner corner and under the brows with MAC Vellum.
- Inglot Gel Eyeliner in 87 – brows
- Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone and crease
- NARS Eye Paint in Ubangi – lid and slightly into crease
- Sugarpill Magpie – lid and slightly into crease
- Sugarpill Darling – lower lash line
- Illamasqua Heroine – crease
- NARS China Blue – lower crease
- MAC Vellum – inner corners and under brows
- Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner – upper lash line
- Buxom Call Me liner – waterline
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Nyx Studio Perfect Primer in Green
- Cover FX Pressed mineral foundation in N10
- Kat Von D Everlasting blush in Wish
- Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlighter
- Hourglass Stylo in 5 Golden Peach
I’m really happy with my color choices and the way this look turned out. There’s not a single thing I would change about this if I tried it again.
What do you think of this Teal Thursday Sugarpill Magpie Blues? What’s your favorite makeup combo right now?