Happy Thursday! For this Teal Thursday, Silk Naturals Scene Stealer stole the show! When I saw this color, I simply knew I needed to give it a try. It’s the perfect shade of deep copper to make my blue-green eyes look more blue. I also had to use Darling Girl Monster Within, because it’s such a stunning blackened turquoise shade. Between the names Scene Stealer and Monster within, sounds like a Starlet is about to turn into a Diva! For this Teal Thursday Look I used mostly warm colors and added a tiny pop of cool blackened turquoise for fun.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Start with a base of UD Walk of Shame on the browbone and upper crease. Apply Silk Naturals Scene Stealer onto the lid and into the crease, blending upwards.
2. Dab Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on the center of the lid, then apply Tarina Tarantino Pure Nude to the center of the lid.
3. Dab Pixie Epoxy on the outer 1/3 of the lower lash line, then blend Darling Girl Monster Inside on top. Apply Scene Stealer to middle of lid. Highlight under brows, at the inner corner, and along the inner 1/3 of the lower lash line with Silk Naturals Friday.
4. Line the waterline with Buxom Call Me liner. Add mascara.
- Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
- Silk Naturals Scene Stealer – lid and crease, blended upwards, middle 1/3 of lid
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – center of lid, outer 1/3 of lower lash line
- Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Nude – center of lid
- Darling Girl Monster Inside – outer 1/3 of lower lash line
- Silk Naturals Friday – to highlight under brows, inner 1/3 of lower lash line, inner corners of eyes
- Buxom Call Me liner – waterline
- Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara
- NARS Brow Perfector in Suriname
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Granite
- Cover FX CC Cream Time Release Tinted Treatment SPF 30 in N Light
- Kat Von D Everlasting Blush in Wish
- Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlighter
I think Scene Stealer is stunning. I also love Monster Inside. I kind of want to use it with Darling Girl Don’t Teal Me You Love Me.
I still don’t think I’m a fan of softer brows on me. They just don’t feel finished.
I do however love the Stila Lip color in Daring! It’s a steal on sale from Sephora for $12 right now. I applied it with a lip brush to my lips, since it’s such a deep vampy shade. I wanted It’s been going strong for 8 hours now, including through dinner and me drinking water. It’s shown a slight bit of fading, but overall it’s holding nicely. It says it’s long wearing but I can find no claims as to how many hours, so I’m going to say it’s definitely long wearing. It’s also comfortable to wear. My lips don’t feel dried out.
Also, while I should have used a primer before applying the Cover FX CC cream, I can’t get over how good it looks on its own on my skin. No setting powder, no concealer, just the CC Cream. Love it!
What should I do for my next Teal Thursday? Leave suggestions below!