Happy Friday! Today I’ve got a bright fuchsia pink tutorial for you with Urban Decay and Sugarpill! This was requested after I shared this inspirational image. By the way, I have to say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Cover FX Pressed Mineral Foundation. I had to put on my foundation very fast and I applied it with a beauty blender and I feel it made my skin look pretty much perfect! I didn’t even use a setting powder or primer. Love the color match and finish.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply Walk of Shame to the browbone and crease. Then apply Woodstock to the crease, outer lid and outer lower lash line.
2. Pat Magic onto the inner lid.
3. Blend SWF into the lower lash line and the inner v.
4. Apply Zephyr to the browbone, Blend Silk Naturals Welcome Matte on top of Zephyr and Woodstock in the crease.
5. Deepen the outer v and outer lower lash line with Sugarpill Soot n’ Stars
6. Line the waterline with Perversion. Add mascara.
- Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone and upper crease
- Urban Decay Woodstock – crease, outer 1/3 of lid, outer lower lash line
- Urban Decay Magic (Glinda Palette) – inner lid
- Urban Decay SWF – inner lid, inner v, inner lower lash line
- Urban Decay Zephyr – browbone
- Silk Naturals Welcome Matte – on browbone and upper crease
- Sugarpill Soot n’ Stars – outer v and outer lower lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion – waterline
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- tarte brow mousse in Rich Brown
- Cover FX Pressed Mineral Foundation in N10
- Urban Decay Quickie – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlighter
I took my time with my eyeshadow, but everything from my mascara on I had to rush to finish, because I had to leave to see friends. That said, I’m overall pleased with my look. Fuchsia eyes with fuchsia lips? Lots of fun!
What have you been inspired by lately? Do you ever wear pink with pink?