I wanted to share a recent look that I did with you using Ardency Inn Modster Long Play Lip Vinyl Dubstep Remix. The lipgloss with a long name is INSANELY pigmented and utterly beautiful. It wore for 4 hours for me, which I didn’t expect, all through me filming several videos. It didn’t come off on my teeth (yay), and it looked pretty amazing.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Aura (Urban Decay Glinda Palette, blue side) – highlight
- Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner – upper lash line
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Spandex – on top of Jesse’s girl
- Ardency Inn Punker Unrivaled Volume & Curl Lash Wax Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Granite
- Cover FX Mattifying Face Primer
- Illamasqua Skin Base in 2
- Illamasqua Cream Blush in Crush
- Illamasqua Skin Base Lift in White Light
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
Don’t you just love a deep vampy lip with a cat eye?