While I was at the Makeup Show Orlando I had the privilege of interviewing the amazing James Vincent about Ardency Inn. Ardency Inn is a new makeup brand that sprang up out of the New York Music scene. It’s the perfect blend of music and makeup, or as James put it ‘everything cool in music and makeup.’
They are cruelty free (yay!).
If you like this video, please give it a thumbs up and share it!
I hope that you enjoy this interview with James Vincent as much as I do! I am a huge fan of James Vincent’s work and education. He was kind enough to let me interview him last year for the Makeup Show Orlando. I was also able to spend time with him in New York, which was inspiring. He does so many great things for education and empowering women to embrace their individuality. He’s truly an amazing individual!
The items that James Vincent recommended to me from Ardency Inn are:
- AMERICANA Custom Coverage Concentrate – fully customizable foundation that you can mix with your moisturizer. This is two times the amount of foundation for the price because it’s ultra-pigmented and so customizable.
- Punker Unrivaled Volume & Curl Lash Wax - unique curling mascara, inspired by hair pomade.
- Black is Blue Modster Long Play Supercharged Lip Color – gorgeous deep lipstick that can be worn on its own or layered. Love this!!!
- Punker Semi-Goth Lip Gloss – beautiful pencil for contouring the lips and deepening colors
- Modster Smooth Ride Supercharged Eyeliner – exquisite super pigmented matte eyeliners. Grass, Dark Blue, Turquoise and Black look fantastic.
- Modster Long Play Lip Vinyls – lip hugging pigmented lipstain / lip lacquer. I NEED Dubstep Remix and Club Remix!
- Boom Base Lip Balm and Base – perfect primer for lips.
- Modster Light-Catching Eye Powder – sophisticated shades that blend warm and cool tones for the eyes. Purple Hearts and Brighton Social are beautiful!
- Punker Original Smoky Shadow – a fabulous multi-tasker
- Punker Crystal Studs – pyramid glass crystal studs
Ardency Inn is sold exclusively at Sephora.com or ArdencyInn.com.
What do you think of this interview with James Vincent about Ardency Inn? Have you seen Ardency Inn at Sephora? Have you tried the brand?