Saturday I went to Orlando to see my friend Melissa and do some recon for a blog post This is what I wore on Saturday. I wanted to use Saucebox Cosmetics Forbidden Fruits palette, specifically the burgundy shade, to go with my deep red Melt Cosmetics 6six6 lipstick.
I wanted a sort of twist on a neutral eye, so I applied a base of Urban Decay Walk of Shame on the browbone and crease. I contoured the eye with Saucebox Cosmetics Forbidden Fruits burgundy (bottom left shade in the palette). I use Urban Decay Midnight Cowgirl on the lid. To highlight I reached for BftE Glistening. I used the Wayne Goss tiny push brush to line the upper lash line with Xtreme Lashes Black Diamond. Then I used Cognac at the outer upper and outer lower lash line.
I also tried OCC’s Skin Primer as eyeshadow primer and it’s not bad! It lasted me about 8 hours before showing wear.
- OCC Makeup Skin Primer (eyeshadow primer)
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
- Urban Decay Midnight Cowgirl – lid
- Saucebox Forbidden Fruits Palette (burgundy) – crease and outer corner of the lid
- BftE Glistening – highlight
- Xtreme Lashes Black Diamond – tightline at upper lash line
- Xtreme Lashes Cognac – outer upper lash line and outer lower lash line
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- OCC Makeup Skin Primer
- Cover FX CC Cream in N Light
- NARS Desire – blush
- NARS Miss Liberty – highlight
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder – t-zone
- Nyx Black Lips Lip Pencil
- Melt Cosmetics 6six6 lipstick
What did you wear this weekend? How do you feel about wearing burgundy? Love it? Hate it? Let me know!