I’ve got an Inglot makeup tutorial for you. This one is a Sugar Skull Tutorial. I’ve seen these done in very basic designs as well as very elaborate designs. They’re quite beautiful.
Inglot Cosmetics is cruelty free. Their products are available from InglotUSA.com, Macys.com, and Beautylish.com.
- Cream Concealer 37
- Freedom System Eyeshadow 60, 63
- Pure Pigment 70, 33
- Gel Liner 77
- Body Pigment 126
- Blush 48
- Kohl Pencil black
- Matte Lip Pencil 20, 21
- Mattifying Powder 31
- To begin, cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize your face.
- On a makeup palette or in a bowl, mix Cream Concealer 37 with Duraline. Then apply to entire face (and neck if you desire).
- Set with Mattifying Powder 31, to help prevent it from creasing.
- Mix Body Pigment 126 (pink) to create an upside down heart on the chin. Create a heart on the forehead too.
- Mix your favorite color pigments like purple, green, teal etc with Duraline and add solid circles in a symmetrical design around the face. You can frame the brows with circles.
- Line the hearts and circles with Gel 77 (black).
- Draw a triangle on the nose with Gel 77 (black).
- Create a large circle around each eye with eyeshadow 63 (black satin).
- Using Pigment 70 (shimmering turquoise) mixed with Duraline, create small semi-circular linked patterns around the eye, looping around the black center circle you’ve created before.
- Outline the eye designs with Gel 77 (black).
- Fill in the lips with Lip pencil 20 (brick red).
- Outline the lips with Kohl Pencil 01 (black)
- Blend out any harsh lines in the lips with a lip brush.
- Elongate the corners of the lips with Gel 77 (black), for an exaggerated smile.
- Add a touch of Blush 48 (bright warm pink) onto the apples of the cheeks.
Have you ever done a Sugar Skull look? I’ve never done one, but I’ve often admired the look on others.