Happy Teal Thursday! For today’s Teal Thursday I really went with more of a bright turquoise – from the lash line to the wig to the brows. I haven’t done it in a while, so I thought it would be fun. I also put on one of my pairs of Disney Villains Ursula lashes.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply a base of Urban Decay Walk of Shame to the browbone. Then pat Starcrushed Red Blackberry onto the outer lid.
2. Use a bit of Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy and apply Sugarpill Junebug to the inner lid.
3. Use a bit of Pixie Epoxy at the center of the lid and blend Sugarpill Goldilux on top.
4. Use Starcrushed Charcoal Brown in the crease, blending upwards.
5. Add lashes.
6. Line the waterline with Tarina Tarantino Cute Robot. Line the lower lash line and inner corner with Tarina Tarantino Kanzashi.
7. Highlight at the inner corner and under the brow with Tarina Tarantino Pure Opal.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
- Sugarpill Junebug (Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy) – inner lid
- Starcrushed Minerals Red Blackberry – outer lid
- Sugarpill Goldilux (Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy) – center of lid
- Starcrushed Minerals Charcoal Brown – crease
- Tarina Tarantino Eye Dream Hyperliner in Cute Robot – waterline
- Tarina Tarantino Eye Dream Hyperliner in Kanzashi – lower lid
- Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Opal – highlight at inner corner and under brows
- Sugarpill Velocity - outer brow
- Sugarpill Afterparty – inner brow
- Disney Villains Ursula 135 Lashes (with Fantabulash)
- OCC Makeup Skin Primer
- OCC Makeup Tint in Y0
- OCC Makeup Skin Conceal in R0
- NARS Zen – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlighter
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
I hadn’t worn a wig in a while so I had to break out my favorite. I think I look cute with the curls. I’m still testing out the Melt Cosmetics lipstick formula. It’s pigmented, but on the dry side. It doesn’t come off on your teeth, which is nice. I really love the Ursula lashes. This is one of my favorite lash styles.
What do you think of this week’s Teal Thursday? Any ideas for next week’s? Share with me in the comments below!