I did this tutorial about a week ago with the bareMinerals Crystalized Full Face set. I used all the pieces in the kit, so I’m wearing a lipstick color I wouldn’t normally wear on me. Don’t forget to check out my bareMinerals Crystalized Full Face Collection Review, Video and Giveaway. For this tutorial I loosely followed the Crystalized look that came with the kit. I tried using the smudger end of the brush in the kit but it just didn’t work well for me, so I ended up using other brushes.
How to Achieve the Look
- Apply Steam from the lashline to the eyebrows.
- Define the crease with Abracadabra. Blend Presto onto lid.
- Line the upper lash line Mesmerized, right at the roots, smudging it at the outer lid
- Add a dash of Golden Gate Radiance to the browbone. Add mascara.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- bareMinerals Steam – from lashline to eyebrows
- bareMinerals Abracadabra – crease and outer lid
- bareMinerals Presto – lid
- bareMinerals Mesmerized – to line the upper lash line
- bareMinerals Golden Gate – browbone
- NARS Brow Perfector in Suriname
- bareMinerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara
- bareMinerals Ready SPF 20 foundation in Fair
- bareMinerals Golden Gate Radiance – heavier as blush, lighter as highlight
- bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Break Away
- bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Hypnotist
Yeah I’m really not fond of how Break Away looks on me, though I’m sure it would look great on other people. I just don’t really like mauvy shades like that. However, I adore the eyeshadows and I like the Golden Gate Radiance. I feel like this lipstick eats the iridescence of the gloss. It looks a lot better over other lipstick shades.
What do you think of the bareMinerals Crystalized look?