I wanted to share this look with you. I wore it out Friday night to the Voltaire concert that I went to. (have you checked out his Indiegogo campaign?) I didn’t have time to take a step by step picture but I can tell you how to recreate it because it’s very easy.
You can see how stunning the colors are in this palette. The microglitter hows up nicely and I didn’t experience any fallout.
The black shade has multi-colored microglitter but I primarily see gold and blue.
The blue has blue-violet metallic microglitter to me.
The gold is a sort of light golden peach with red iridescence.
How to Achieve the look
1. Apply eyeshadow primer as normal, then use Urban Decay Walk of Shame as a base on the browbone and crease.
2. Apply Lorac Multiplex 3D black to the lid and crease, blending upwards.
3. Using an angled brush, apply Lorac Multiplex 3D blue to the lower lash line and inner v.
4. With a fluffy highlighter brush, apply Lorac Multiplex 3D gold onto the browbone and the inner corner.
5. Line the waterline with Tarina Tarantino Tommy Jet eyeliner.
6. Add mascara or false lashes.
The Voltaire concert in Tampa was fantastic. Voltaire is always so energetic and he gets the entire crowd singing and cheering along. The venue was perfectly sized for my taste. My only complaint was that there was smoking inside (eww!) so I reeked of smoke when we left.
Tags: Black Look, cruelty free, Lorac
Wowee – the colours in this palette are lovely! I wish I could get away with a really dark look like this – I love it!