Saturday Ray and Dave and I were guests at my friend’s wedding. Here’s the outfit I wore (though this was taken a few days before when I was testing out the outfit. Phaedra, of course, came over to pose by me. Maximus is in the picture above, too. All the dogs wanted to be in the middle of the action. I love that about them!
Evan Picone Cobalt Dress size 8. (they didn’t have turquoise in store, so I went with cobalt)
Umberto Raffini Heels (similar style that’s on sale)
Vintage navy purse (see this similar style or this style)
This is my favorite picture with Phaedra in it. She’s such an angel!
As far as makeup went, I didn’t have time to take good pictures of it but here’s what I wore.
This is a pretty easy look to recreate. All you need to do is:
1. Apply eyeshadow primer
2. With a fluffy brush, apply Walk of Shame to the browbone and crease.
3. Blend Naked 2 into the crease.
4. Contour the crease and outer lower lash line with Crave.
5. Apply Dandy Lion to the lid and inner lower lash line.
6. Add a dab of Ozma to the outer lid.
7. Highlight under the brows and at the inner corner with Camille.
8. Line the waterline with Tommy Jet.
9. Add mascara or use false lashes.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame (Naked Basics Palette) – browbone and crease
- Urban Decay Naked 2 (Naked Basics Palette) – crease
- Urban Decay Crave (Naked Basics Palette) – to deepen crease
- Tarina Tarantino Dandy Lion (Emerald Pretty Palette) – lid
- Tarina Tarantino Ozma (Emerald Pretty Palette) – outer lid
- Anastasia Camille - under brows and at inner corner
- Tarina Tarantino Tommy Jet – waterline
- tarte brow mousse in Rich Brown - outer brow
- Anastasia tinted brow gel in Granite - inner brow
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Stila Stay All Day Prime & Anti Shine Balm
- Cover FX CC Cream in N1
- Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Glow blush in Pravella
- Illamasqua White Light Skin Base Lift
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
- Model in a Bottle sensitive skin makeup setting spray.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil in Native