I love Inglot 81 pigment! I had to wear it again today. I used it with Darling Girl Glitter Glue. It does a great job of helping the color to show off its multi-chrome effect. I see orange, copper, pink and hints of cranberry, too, in Inglot pigment 81. Such an amazing color! I need to know the other pigments by Inglot that are this unique and amazing.
How to Achieve the Look
- Apply a thin layer of Darling Girl Glitter Glue to the lid, then brush on Inglot 81 pigment.
- Sweep Urban Decay Walk of Shame onto the browbone and crease. Blend Urban Decay Naked2 into the crease, blending upwards.
- Deepen the outer crease, outer corner of the lid, and outer lower lash line with Morgana Cryptoria Labyrinth. Smudge Inglot 81 into the inner lower lash line and inner v.
- Line the waterline with Tarte Onyx and curl your lashes.
- Add mascara and highlight at the inner corner and under the brows with Meow Aurora Australis.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
- Urban Decay Naked2 – crease
- Darling Girl Glitter Glue – lid
- Inglot Pigment 81 – lid and inner lower lash line
- Morgana Cryptoria Labryinth – outer crease, outer v, outer lower lash line
- Meow Aurora Australis – inner corners and under brows
- Anastasia Dip Brow in Dark Brown
- Tarte Onyx – waterline
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Tarina Tarantino Pearl Glow Face Primer
- Cover FX CC Cream in N Light
- essence beauty Natural Glow – blush
- bareMinerals Secret Radiance glow – highlight
- OCC Makeup Lip Tar Pencil in Super NSFW
Arg, my hair is feeling awkward to me right now. I want to grow it longer, but I feel like the only way it looks good is if I’m wearing a headband, and I get tired of constantly wearing headbands. Ah well, and this too shall pass!
This was my Christmas look and I loved it. Quite different from the golds, greens or burgundies I usually go for. What did you wear for Christmas?