Hi! I just received the Too Faced Spring 2014 Collection and I’ll be reviewing it for you as soon as possible. I wanted to make a little sneak peek video to show you what I’ve got.
Please give this video a thumbs up, subscribe and share!
- Chocolate Bar Eye Palette (you can see my review and video)
- Bulletproof Brows (Universal Taupe and Universal Brunette)
- Instant Attitude Brow Lift (soft matte vanilla cream)
- Something About Berry and Peach Beach Sweethearts Blush Trios
- Candy Bar Pop-Out Makeup Palette with iPhone 5 Case
- Lollipop, Taffy, Jelly Bean, Bon Bon and Pink Chocolate La Creme Lipsticks
- Pro-Essential Teddy Bear Hair Brush Set
- Retractable Kabuki Brush 2014
I’m really excited about the brows, highlighter, blush trios and lipsticks. I really love the Sweethearts Flush Blush style. I enjoy having 3 shades to wear individually or all together. I also am ridiculously excited about the bro formula! I’ve worn it once and I actually think Universal Taupe is a great lighter brow shade for me. It’s not too light, it’s not too dark, and the formula is one that I really like. The lipsticks, as usual, are beautiful.
What are you most excited for in the Too Faced Spring 2014 Collection?