Hi there! I wanted to share one of my favorite Winter beauty trends of 2013 – Metallic Purple Eyes. I used Too Faced Glitter Glaze in Silver Spark for the metallic part. I just HAD to use Fyrinnae Snowboarding (Winter 2013 Collection, see the review) for the purple. It’s such an awesome shade. I think I partially love this trend so much because it’s not your typical gold and green for the Holidays.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Fyrinnae Snowboarding – lid and crease
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – to blend out edges of color
- Too Faced Glitter Glaze in Silver Spark – on top of Snowboarding
- Fyrinnae Sled Puppies – inner corner and under brows
- Tarte brow pencil in Rich Brown
- Tarte Onyx pencil – upper waterline
- Urban Decay Ether 24/7 pencil – outer lower lash line
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Face Primer
- Too Faced BB Cream in Snow Glow
- Essence blush in Natural Beauty
- Inglot HD powder in 42
I created a video tutorial for this look and you can see it over at FutureDerm. Go check it out here!
I’ve really been missing having shoulder length hair, which is why I broke out my favorite wig. I just love the curls! I did stick a gold bow on to feel a bit more festive.
You NEED to check out Sled Puppies! It’s a great inner corner highlight. I need to try it as an all over color wash, too. It’s so pretty.
What’s your favorite metallic shade to wear?