I wanted to share my New Years Eve look with you. I wanted a silver sparkly holographic lid with teal and lime green. Bright and fun!
If you like this video please give it a thumbs up and subscribe!
Fyrinnae Dinosaur Plushie – filled with multi-colored sparkle, some of which can change hue in different light; a gleaming pale metallic with many flashes of colours.
Fyrinnae Switch – lime green with teal blue sparkles
Virus Insanity Glowstick – blue-toned teal with tons of rainbow iridescent glitter and silver rainbow hologram glitter
Virus Insanity Candi – a dark purpley blue with tons of rainbow iridescent glitter and silver rainbow hologram glitter.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Strange – browbone
- Darling Girl Glitter Glue – lid
- Fyrinnae Dinosaur Plushie – lid
- Virus Insanity Glowstick – crease
- Fyrinnae Switch – inner crease
- Virus Insanity Candi – outer v
- Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner – upper lash line
- Tarte Rich Brown Brow Pencil
- Too Faced Instant Attitude Brow Lift
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Palladio Herbal Face Primer
- Cover FX CC Cream in N Light
- Tarina Tarantino Mr. Pink – blush and highlight
- OCC Makeup RO Skin Conceal
- Silk Naturals Flattery Setting Powder
- OCC Makeup Lip Tar Pencil in Nylon
I did my left and right hands differently for New Years Eve. For this nail art I used Cult Nails Nevermore as the base. I used butter LONDON Fairy Cake, Girly Bits Razzle Dazzle, KBShimmer Urban Camo and Pigment of My Imagination, Literary Lacquers Camille Sepharial D’Artigo (I would have used Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster too but my bottle is MIA), and Dare to Wear Dancing Shoes. I added iridescent stars to all of my nails.
This is the hilarious outtake picture where Phaedra looks like her laser eyes are set to stun!
I did get a cute picture of me with Phaedra. I love my poodle.
I hope you all had a wonderful and safe new year. I’m so happy it’s 2014! A new year, new beginnings.