As you may or may not know, Urban Decay has released 2 Limited Edition Eyeshadow Duos. They’ve taken 4 of their most popular shades and put them into easy to wear duos. These eyeshadow duos are made with the same buttery texture as all of UD’s new eyeshadow formula.
About Urban Decay’s Animal Testing Policy
Urban Decay is a cruelty-free brand and is committed to ending animal testing. We do not test our products on animals, nor do we allow others to test on our behalf. Additionally, we require our suppliers to certify that the raw materials used in the manufacture of our products are not tested on animals. Our Brand is certified by both PETA and The Leaping Bunny Program (CCIC) as cruelty-free.
Urban Decay Sin + Mushroom Eyeshadow Duo
Urban Decay X + Half Baked Eyeshadow Duo
$18 for .05 oz
Sin – champagne shimmer
Mushroom – warm grey shimmer
X – peach shimmer with gold shift
Half Baked – golden bronze shimmer
Half Baked is one of my all time favorite Urban Decay shades, so I’m happy to see that it was included in a duo. Same with Mushroom. It’s hard to find nice warm greys and Mushroom is perfect. X is a newer favorite of mine because I love duochromes. It’s a nice lid shade. Sin is a classic office safe work shade.
Suggestions for Looks with Sin + Mushroom
- Apply a wash of Sin. Line the eyes with Mushroom.
- Apply a wash of Sin. Contour and line with Mushroom.
- Apply Mushroom to the lid, lower lid and crease. Highlight with Sin
Suggestions for Looks with X + Half Baked
- Apply X to the inner half of the lid and crease. Apply Half Baked to the outer half of the lid and crease, blending the center.
- Apply Half Baked to the lid and lower lid. Apply X to the crease.
- Apply X to the lid and crease. Contour with Half Baked.
I love these duos and I hope that Urban Decay decides to release some bright duos too.
Suggestions for Bright Duos
- Omen + Haight
- Fishnet + Gravity
- Freelove + Flash
- Woodstock + Psychedelic Sister
- Shattered + Mildew
- Cobra + Haight
- Travel friendly eyeshadow duos
- Coordinating shades
- Good value for the price
- Limited color selection may not appeal to everyone
What duos would you like to see Urban Decay create? Let me know in the comments below!