I wanted to share a quick, simple look that I put together using mostly Cargo products. I used Cargo St. Tropez for the main eyeshadow in this look.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Cargo St. Tropez – lid and crease
- BFTE Foam on the Top – highlight on browbone
- It Cosmetics Black Eyeliner – to line the eyes
- Urban Decay Aura – inner corner of eyes
- Cargo Lashactivator Primer Mascara
- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Mascara
- Anastasia Lash Genius
- Bite Beauty Cashmere Lip Creme in Napa
I was testing out the It Cosmetics gel liner, and unfortunately it doesn’t stand up to the humid Florida heat on me. It melted on me after about 2 hours, which was disappointing.
My eyeshadow, however, stayed in place. I like the texture and pigmentation of St. Tropez.
I’ve been using the Cargo Lash Activator Primer and Lash Activator Night duo that I purchased from Ulta. Apparently Cargo is being phased out of Ulta, which makes me sad, but thankfully they’re available at Nordstrom and Kohls. Hopefully I’ll see results in 4 weeks with these products.
What new beauty products have you tried recently?