Happy Friday! Today I wanted to share with you the It Cosmetics It’s All About You Kit. This is a 5 piece kit of customer favorites that will be for sale tomorrow on QVC for the special price of $59.96. The sale starts at Midnight EST and runs until 2:59 am EST on June 22nd.
It Cosmetics is cruelty free.
If you like this video please comment, share and subscribe!
You can purchase the It Cosmetics Kit from QVC here.
The Kit will be available in Fair, Light, Medium, Tan and Rich.
The kit comes with
- Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil ($24 value)
- Heavenly Luxe Dual-Ended Complexion Perfection Brush ($48 value)
- Celebration Foundation ($35 value)
- Bye Bye Under Eye Waterproof 12 Hour Concealer ($24 value)(New Product)
- CC+ Radiance Palette ($38)(New Product)
The Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil is a two-time QVC Customer Choice Award winner for best brow product. The color is supposed to be a universally flattering shade that can work for light or dark skintones. I personally felt like the shade, Universal Taupe, was too warm (and a touch too light) for me, but I can see it working for a variety of people.
The Heavenly Luxe Dual-Ended Complexion Perfection Brush is pretty awesome. You use the big end to buff the foundation into your skin, while the little end can be used under the eyes or to conceal.
I have 3 of the foundation shades to show you
- Light Medium
- Medium Beige
This foundation range does not yet offer foundations for deeper skintones. The deepest two shades are Tan and Rich, which I do not have to swatch for you. You can check out all 5 shades of the It Cosmetics CC Cream here. The foundation is formulated with skin-loving peptides, hydrolyzed collagen, silk and more to hydrate your skin. It’s the most hydrating powder foundation that I’ve ever tried.
I have two of the concealers to show you
- Neutral Medium
This concealer comes in two other shades, Tan and Deep. It Cosmetics says that 70% of skin tones are Neutral Medium. I’m not sure where they got that number from. Aside from that, the concealer is amazing. The original was too dark for me but the texture and coverage was impressive. It’s a very thick concealer, and to make it easier to apply, I recommend using e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set, which is a great cruelty free dupe for MAC Fix+. See my post on all the best uses for e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set.
Now, I really love the CC Radiance Palette in this kit
- Brighten Powder – peachy beige – formulated with Drops of Light Technology™, using light-reflecting microspheres to provide your skin with the look of healthy illumination without glitter or shimmer
- Brighten Blush – beautiful coral – infused with anti-aging powerhouse ingredients including Amino Acids, Plum Oil, Cherry Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Pomegranate, Jojoba, Aloe, Seaweed Extract and Grapeseed
- Matte Bronzer- matte bronze – formulated with anti-aging peptides and hyaluronic-filling spheres to keep you skin smooth and hydrated. Hydrolyzed Collagen, Vitamins A, C and E, Grapeseed, Green Tea, Silk and Aloe treat your skin to a powerful boost of antioxidants
I’m not really much of a bronzer person, as you know, so that wouldn’t get much use from me. However, the blush is stunning for summer! I also like the brighten powder, which is a peachy beige to my eyes. I have to apply it very lightly with a duo fiber brush though.
Above, I’m wearing
- It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation in Fair (slightly too dark)
- Radiance Palette – blush, contour, brightening
- Universal Taupe pencil – brow
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Champagne (eye)
- Urban Decay Bobby Dazzle (discontinued, sub Space Cowboy) (lid and crease)
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- NARS Eye Paint in Ubangi (outer upper lashline)
- Pretty Zombie Vegan Liquid Lipstick in Blue Moon
This kit is an amazing value for the price. QVC says if sold separately it would cost you $169. I have the item price breakdown listed above. If you like at least 2 of the items in this kit, it’s better to buy this kit than buy the items separately, as you will save money.
What do you think of the It Cosmetics It’s All About You Kit? What foundation shade would you wear in this line?