My friend Eugenia and I both decided to do Maleficent Inspired looks, since we loved the movie so much. You can see Genia’s look here. I was inspired by one of the movie posters that I saw, where you could see soft purple on Maleficent’s browbone.
Please comment, rate and subscribe!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Saucebox Snow Flake (Etude) – Base shade all over, later used to blend out under the brows and at the inner v
- Illamasqua Feline (matte light grey, discontinued) – lid
- Saucebox Almond (Etude) – outer lid, outer crease, blended inward, later blended with Black Widow
- Saucebox Caramel (Etude) – outer lid
- Saucebox Black Widow – smudged along upper lash line, lower lash line, lower waterline on top of Black Velvet
- Sugarpill Poison Plum – lightly on browbone
- Mally Beauty Black Velvet – waterline
- Cargo LashActivator Mascara Primer
- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Mascara
- Anastasia Brow Powder in Ebony (light side)
- Nyx Angel Veil Primer
- Purely Cosmetics Diamond Perfect Finishing Powder
- It Cosmetics CC Beauty Fluid Veil Foundation in Fair
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Skin Conceal in Y0
- NARS Olympia – contour and highlight
- Hard Candy Moon Glow – all over face
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Cosmetic Colour Pencil in NSWF
- Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Ruby
I loved the Maleficent movie to pieces! It was so much better than I thought it would be! (see my post here, warning, it has spoilers). I love how they treated True Love in the movie.
Any big plans for the weekend? I’m drowning in writing, myself.