Good morning! It’s time for Phyrra Says Vol. 15. I talk about my experiences at the gym, painting projects, beauty haulin’ and more.
If you like this video and want to see more like it, please comment and subscribe!
Some of you emailed to ask how Phaedra is doing. She’s doing great. I took her for her DOCP shot yesterday (for her Addison’s Disease). We also had a blood panel drawn on her, which I will get those results later this week. She’s in good health, full of energy, and always ready to cuddle or play. I love my standard poodle!
Products Mentioned in the Video
- Pravana Vivid Violet, Wild Orchid, Green (for my hair)
- Pretty Zombie Vegan Liquid Lipstick in Blue Moon
- Pretty Zombie Vegan Liquid Lipstick in 3 Witches
- Pretty Zombie Vegan Liquid Lipstick in Purple Poison
- Pretty Zombie Vegan Liquid Lipstick in Black Cat
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Loose Colour Concentrate in Glisten (vegan)
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Tarred & Feathered Color Correcting Lip Balm Duo (vegan)
- Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Aurora Borealis
- Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek Blush Neapolitan Lane
- Senna Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Bohemian (I really want the Chameleon shade too)
- Eddie Funkhouser Goldie
- Saucebox Cosmetics Oh La-La
- Saucebox Cosmetics Creme de la Creme Palette
- *Saucebox Cosmetics Etude Palette (*product sent for consideration)
- Static Nails Bad Gal Nail Set from gloss48
- ILNP Purple Plasma
- Valspar Paint New Black
Do you have any recommendations for how to deal with a cowlick at the bottom of my hair line – other than flat ironing or curling it? I’m trying so hard not to be addicted to my flat iron but that cowlick is driving me crazy!
What color should I paint my studio? Bright fuchsia pink? Crisp white with a blue undertone? Or pink all over except for 1 white focus wall?
Last thing! Have any of you ever fostered dogs or cats? What was your experience like with that? I’ve adopted many but never fostered.
What’s been going on with you? Let me know below!