Have a Question or Business Proposal for me?
I love hearing from my fans so please send me an email! To discuss a business proposal, press inquiry, or anything else, please send me an email. If you’re interested in advertising, please see my advertising page. I have worked with Urban Decay, Samsung, Too Faced, NARS, crocs, Garnier, Cover FX and other large brands to help them get the word out to the ones who have the most influence and buying power – women!
If you are contacting me about a beauty product it must be cruelty free. Is your beauty product cruelty free?
You can see my cruelty free beauty brand list here.
1. Do you (or a third party on your behalf) test your products on animals?
2. Have any of your materials/ingredients been tested on animals?
3. Do you sell in countries that require animal testing (like China and Brazil)?
4. Are your products vegetarian (i.e. no animal ingredients) Note: honey, beeswax, milk proteins, and lanolin are okay.
Fun Facts (Since March 2014)
- I started blogging in May 2008.
- Since then I have published over 5,390 posts.
- I have had over 75,000 comments.
- Google Plus – Over 300,000 followers
- Twitter – Over 8,000 followers
- Pinterest – Over 23,000 followers
- Instagram – Over 23,000 followers
- Facebook – Over 153,000 followers
- YouTube – Over 5,000 Subscribers
- I have visitors from 200 countries.
- My top 10 countries are: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, France, Germany, Thailand, Italy, Singapore, Brazil
Courtney, better known as Phyrra, is an award-winning cruelty-free beauty blogger. Phyrra: Beauty for the Bold primarily focuses on cruelty-free beauty, but also covers fashion, lifestyle, pets and more. She’s addicted to her kindle fire and devours science-fiction, horror and fantasy books. She’s nearly inseparable from her cherished standard poodle, Phaedra. She is local to Tampa, Florida.
Courtney fell in love with MAC Cosmetics in 1999 when her husband introduced her to the line. She became beauty obsessed in 2008 when she started exploring the world of mineral makeup and indie beauty companies.