Because I love my EcoTools shading brush so much, I wanted to buy a back up of it. I’ve been searching high and low for it to be sold separately for months, but it’s all been in vain. Finally, I gave up on trying to find it separately and just bought the set that it … read more
Follow Me on Pinterest
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
- What was your favorite new beauty product of Spring 2013?
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading