I did a sort of dark Easter look today, since I normally think of Easter colors as pastel shades of purple, pink and blue. I’m really happy with how my look turned out today, and with the blending. Shade Descriptions:Darling Misfit – deep magenta-pink with contrasting aqua highlightJavan Rhino – vibrant turquoise with a lavender-pink … read more
Beauty for the Bold
- Top 10 Best Cruelty-free Faux Glow Products
- Stila Light Show Tutorial
- Literary Lacquers Nail Polish Review
- New! Vegan Cuts Beauty Box Debuts this July!
- Happy Birthday!
- Meow Stripped Collection Review
- The Beginner's Guide to Smart Beauty Splurges and Steals
- My Birthday OotD
- Smart Shopping, Splurges, Steals, Giveaways and More!
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Inglot Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading