I’m not a fan of mattes, but these two mattes from Meow, Shadowcat and Lion Around, are very nice. Liason is a lovely blush that I think compliments these eye shadow shades nicely. Shade Descriptions:Prowl – mauve/plum with a bright finishShadowcat – rich and velvety eggplant matteLion Around – a cool amethyst with rose undertones. … read more
Follow Me on Pinterest
- Hunny Bun Review
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Get Ready With Me Makeup Geek Video
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Nyx Black Label Hot Pink vs. MAC Candy Yum-Yum - Dupes?
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading