Since I’ve acquired more brushes and gotten rid of brushes in the past year, I thought I’d do a segment on the brushes that I currently have, and see how many brushes I now have. My M.A.C. brushes are not the oldest brushes in my collection, but almost. I’ve probably had these for 6 to … read more
Beauty for the Bold
- Meow Stripped Collection Review
- Top 10 Best Cruelty-free Faux Glow Products
- The Beginner's Guide to Smart Beauty Splurges and Steals
- Stila Light Show Tutorial
- Smart Shopping, Splurges, Steals, Giveaways and More!
- Literary Lacquers Nail Polish Review
- Epiphanie Black Lola Camera Handbag Review
- Pacifica Coconuts, Flamed Out Mascara and More!
- New! Vegan Cuts Beauty Box Debuts this July!
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Inglot Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading