Follow Me on Pinterest
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Tag Archives: Cover Girl
Recently when I was at Target I saw the new Cover Girl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm in 255 Marble and just had to try it out.
A while ago I picked up the Covergirl NatureLuxe Liquid Silk Foundation in 305 Alabaster. I was curious about the formula and the color, though I was afraid that Alabaster would have pink undertones, as opposed to being pale neutral or pale warm. It seems like an unwritten rule that all drugstore brands must make … read more
Today I wore another Laura Geller eye shadow, Blue Heaven. I used a test color from Sobe Botanicals, a beige taupe shade, in the crease. It’s gorgeous and I love the texture that it has. Together, they created a lovely, soft blue look. Blue Heaven is described as a blend of light blue, violet, sea foam … read more
I wanted to swatch my favorite eyeliner pencils for you. Typically I use eyeliner pencils on my water line or lower lash line, or as a base for eye shadow.