Follow Me on Pinterest
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
- Meow Cosmetics Joys of Summer Collection Review and Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Tag Archives: deodorant
Quite a while ago, I picked up some Mbeze deodorettes. I tried out Cruizee, a cucumber, jasmine and mint tea scent, as well as Once Bitten, an apple blossom, vanilla and lime scent. I first learned about Mbeze from my favorite online natural beauty store, Hip Apotheca. Mbeze deodorettes were dreamed up by Mary Beth … read more
A while back I picked up Crystal Body Deodorant Roll-On from Walgreens. I’m looking for the perfect deodorant without aluminum in it.