Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Swimsuit Season is Here!
- OCC Lip Tar Swatches Part 1
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Tag Archives: Gabrielle Faust
This is a daytime look with the Gabrielle Faust collection by Overall Beauty. Since these are not normally colors I wear, I felt like I was stepping out of my comfort zone. I feel like the creamy yellow and brown worked really nicely together. There is a video tutorial at the bottom of this post.
This is a video tutorial with the Gabrielle Faust collection by Overall Beauty. Most of the colors are matte, with the exception of Sanctified Snow.
Today I did a look with the Gabrielle Faust Collection by Overall Beauty. You can see my swatches of the collection here. I think the look turned out very cool. I really love the texture of Vampire’s Kiss and Indiscretion. Sanctified Snow made for the perfect highlighter shade.
I’m ecstatic to be able to show you a brand new collection from Overall Beauty, Gabrielle Faust by Overall Beauty. These are vegan mineral eye shadows. They’ve got no dyes or carmine. They’re available in 5 gram and 10 gram jars. You can use coupon code: VAMP2112 to take $2 off of your order. I’ve swatched the … read more