Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- What was your favorite new beauty product of Spring 2013?
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Tag Archives: HydroDog
Today was my third and final appointment with HydroDog for Phaedra and Max. The first appointment I made with them was back in April and the groomer was relatively on time for that first one. For the second appointment, the groomer was late. I figured not a big deal, these things happen on occasion. She … read more
Here’s what happened this week at Phyrra.net. Lots of action! Hair: How to Care for Colored Hair Guide – one of my most requested posts of all time! Cutting Edge 2012 Hair Trends – awesome guest post by fans of my blog and Pinterest Hair Inspiration board at HairstylesDesign Hair Inspiration – I so want … read more
Phaedra and Max are very much an odd couple. They offer each other doggie companionship but they speak very different dog languages. Their bodies are built quite differently so I think they sometimes miss cues with each other on what they like or don’t like. Max doesn’t have much of a neck, for example. It’s … read more