Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- What was your favorite new beauty product of Spring 2013?
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Tag Archives: Illuminate
Today’s Illuminate is about Glamour Doll Eyes (affiliate link). Vee makes eye shadows and glosses, which are all pretty. I’ve watched this company grow and Vee’s blending skills improve and her colors become more complex, and I’ve been impressed along the way. You can read my review here. You can read my Indie Spotlight here. See some of … read more
Today’s Illuminate is about Morgana Cryptoria. Melissa makes vegan lipsticks and glosses, eye shadows, foundations, and she carries other products too, such as Jerome Russel Punky Color, my favorite hair dye. She also has a lipstick club called the Coven that gives you discounts on lipstick purchases, if you’re planning on purchasing a lot. Vegan … read more
I’m going to be running a new piece here at Phyrra.net for a while, called Illuminate. This is to ‘shine a light’ and get the word out about indie companies that I like that I feel are safe to buy from. These will all be about companies listed on my Creative Companies page. To start … read more