Follow Me on Pinterest
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Swimsuit Season is Here!
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- OCC Lip Tar Swatches Part 1
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Tag Archives: Independent Spotlight
May’s Independent Spotlight is with Chantal, Deb and Phil of Geek Chic Cosmetics. This interview is different than any I’ve done before, since I interviewed all three of the geniuses behind GCC!
This month’s Independent Spotlight is with the vivacious Tracy of Venomous Cosmetics. Be warned, there are pictures of spiders behind the cut! How long have you loved makeup? Ever since I can remember! I guess it’s kinda strange because I come from a family of tomboys.
To start out the new year with a bang, January’s Independent Spotlight is with the bubbly Beth of Suds n’ Sass!
This month’s Independent Spotlight is with the charming Caitlin of Shiro Cosmetics. How long have you loved Makeup? About 2 years, give or take? That’s about how long it’s been since my skin stopped being terrible. When it was bad, makeup was nothing more than a mask for me. Now that I have a clean … read more