Beauty for the Bold
- Top 10 Best Cruelty-free Faux Glow Products
- Stila Light Show Tutorial
- Literary Lacquers Nail Polish Review
- Meow Stripped Collection Review
- Happy Birthday!
- New! Vegan Cuts Beauty Box Debuts this July!
- The Beginner's Guide to Smart Beauty Splurges and Steals
- Top Five Organizer Ideas for Your Makeup
- Smart Shopping, Splurges, Steals, Giveaways and More!
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Inglot Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Tag Archives: John Masters Organics
Back in June I had the opportunity to try the John Masters Firming Eye Gel. I’ve been interested in finding a nice firming eye gel that doesn’t cause any allergic reactions, and this seemed like a good one to give a whirl. John Masters Organics is a beauty line that grew out of the creator’s … read more