Follow Me on Pinterest
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Meow Cosmetics Memorial Day Sale
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Tag Archives: Joppa Minerals
I did a look today with Evil Shades Spring Faerie Collection and Silk Naturals With a Cherry on Top Spring Collection. I had a lot of fun with the colors and the color placement. Faerie Kisses is my absolute favorite gorgeous coral shade ever. Andrea really made that color AMAZING! I also love the suede … read more
I did my liner the way I used to do it about 10 years ago, along the lower lash line and just at the edge of the outer upper lash line. I thought it would be a nice change from what I normally do.
Today’s look was done with a satiny coral lid shade from Sobe Botanicals. I then used Dirty Little Secret, a light silver grey with red reflecting shimmer and glitter widely in the crease. I used just a touch of Too Faced Sexpresso to deepen the crease. Dirty Little Secret is pretty awesome, and if you like … read more
Today’s look was light and reminded me of spring. I also realized about halfway through lining my eyes that my L’Oreal Hip Eggplant liner is really dried out. Bleh.