Beauty for the Bold
- Top 10 Best Cruelty-free Faux Glow Products
- Stila Light Show Tutorial
- Literary Lacquers Nail Polish Review
- Meow Stripped Collection Review
- Happy Birthday!
- New! Vegan Cuts Beauty Box Debuts this July!
- The Beginner's Guide to Smart Beauty Splurges and Steals
- Smart Shopping, Splurges, Steals, Giveaways and More!
- Nyx Black Label Hot Pink vs. MAC Candy Yum-Yum - Dupes?
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Inglot Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Tag Archives: kryolan
When looking for an Exotic Bird to be inspired by for Jacqueline’s Makeup Mondays, I ran across this quetzal bird on Pinterest. These birds are so cute and vibrant. They have feathers of bright green, turquoise and red.
I just received my first ever GlossyBox. I received a notification that it would ship on April 30 and it arrived on May 3rd. I was excited to give this a try because it’s big in the UK. I keep searching for one of those subscription box services that will fit me and I’ll be … read more
Today was one of those days were I was failing at makeup. I had 3 failed attempts before I got this one out. I tried a look with Aromaleigh’s PrettyInPink (a rocks color), I tried a look with Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy & Aromaleigh Return to Tiffany’s & finally I tried a look with Aromaleigh’s Italian … read more