Follow Me on Pinterest
- Hunny Bun Review
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- 40 New Ways to get Addicted to Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencils Review & Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Tag Archives: LeGothique
Please go check out the Pink look I did for Grey at LeGothique! Also, go read her blog. It’s awesome
Go enter Grey’s So Sakura contest. You can read about it here. You can see everyone’s entries here. It runs until April 4th. I love how it’s inspired by cherry blossoms, and everyone has such different interpretations of what sakura should be. I went for ultra feminine and pink, but not couture. If you’ve entered, … read more
Go visit Grey’s blog here for a gold and brown look I did for her. I even smiled, and used Revlon’s Matte Pink About It.
Go check out the lovely Grey’s blog at Legothique! I did a happy pink look for her here. and in case you missed my last one for her, you can see it here.
Please go check out the lovely red & purple look I did for Grey at LeGothique. This was a lot of fun to do.
Hey everyone! I wanted to give a quick shout out to Grey of LeGothique‘s tumblr shop, Going Grey. All pieces are $22 or under, and shipping is $2.50 per piece. Please go check it out! She’s got some gorgeous stuff., so snap it up before it’s gone!