Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- What was your favorite new beauty product of Spring 2013?
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Tag Archives: Lost in Makeupland
This is my quick video tutorial for the Stormy Neptune (Sapphire Blue look). This is the first video I’ve done in a long time. It was shot with my Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS 12 MP. Please let me know what you think.
June’s Independent Spotlight is with Belén from Lost in Makeupland. How long have you loved makeup? I think I’ve loved it all my life, which is fun because there wasn’t any make up at my house since my mother has never used any makeup. When I was 6 or 7 I liked to play with my … read more
The lovely Belen (owner of Lost in Makeupland) is sponsoring a Lost in Makeupland giveaway to celebrate the new year! You can check out my initial thoughts and swatches of her products here and at Ana’s blog here. Belen & I are also working on a super seekrit project together! Mwahahaha! The prizes are full size … read more
Very recently I was contacted by Belén of Lost in Makeupland and asked if I would be willing to try out her new makeup line. I told her I’d be delighted, so she sent me samples of all her colors, as well as a few larger sizes. Belén is from Spain, one of the few European countries … read more