Follow Me on Pinterest
- Hunny Bun Review
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Get Ready With Me Makeup Geek Video
- 40 New Ways to get Addicted to Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencils Review & Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Tag Archives: Luminess Air
If you’ve been waiting to pick up an airbrush system, now is a good time to do it. Luminess Air is on Hautelook (affiliate link). Luminess Air is the system that I purchased from Hautelook. My color match is Porcelain. This ends Tuesday at 8am Pacific.
Luminess Air (affiliate link) is on Hautelook! This is the airbrush system that I own. While I don’t use it very often because I feel like it takes me forever to do foundation with it (I go slowly so I can apply it evenly), it’s quiet and it’s easy to control the amount of product … read more
Luminess Air is on Hautelook (affiliate link)! This is the airbrush foundation kit that I have (in Hot Pink) and I use the Porcelain foundation. I like the results but I feel like it takes me a long time to do my foundation when I use the airbrush kit. I really need to practice with … read more
For New Year’s Eve I used my Luminess Air airbrush machine to apply their Porcelain foundation. I first started by watching the instructional DVD again. I then used their moisturizing primer. Next, I practiced applying the foundation to my forearm and made sure I could do a slow continuous circle before trying my face. I … read more