Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Neon Peacock Hair
- New Goodies from Inglot Cosmetics for May!
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Tag Archives: Matte Lipstick
So I really love MAC Candy Yum Yum. I had a nagging feeling that I did have a similar color somewhere, though. I dug through my lipsticks and pulled out Nyx Black Label in Hot Pink. The two colors are very similar, with just a different finish. Candy Yum Yum is a matte finish. Hot … read more
Recently I acquired some MAC Quite Cute & Urban Decay’s Show Pony, as well as a few other things. So I thought I’d share my pictures and swatches with you.
A while back I purchased e.l.f. Studio Matte lip color in Coral. I liked the fact that it seemed to be a pencil/lipstick in one, claimed to be matte and was a fresh color for spring.
I tried going to Atomic Studios last night to get my labret pierced at 9:30 pm, but they had closed early. I went by tonight and they were packed! I waited probably 40 minutes, but I was able to get the same nice guy as last January, the one who did my nose piercing. He … read more