Follow Me on Pinterest
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Meow Cosmetics Joys of Summer Collection Review and Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Tag Archives: mermaid look
I saw that Makeup Geek is having a Mermaid Inspired contest this week. I had to come up with a look! I kept bright teal out of it, as well as lime green, to try something softer and new.
When I sat down to play with makeup the other night, I just sort of reached for colors and played around to see what I’d come up with. I knew I wanted Fyrinnae Bitey Tyrannosaur but I wasn’t sure what else. I went for a fantasy look with my skin, working to achieve a pearlescent … read more
I’m still on a mermaid kick. Today’s look is with Sugarpill (affiliate link) and Illamasqua. Nereids are sea nymphs, so I used matte tones of seafoam, white, royal blue, deep blue-teal and semi-pearly bright turquoise. My allergies were horrible today but I forced myself to put on lashes for the look because I thought they’d … read more
Today I have a guest post for you from the pretty Erin of the Pretty Exclusive! I asked her if she would do some cute Monster High looks for Halloween! Her first look was Cleo de Nile. Her second look was my favorite, the vegan vampire Draculaura. Today we bring you Lagoona Blue. Lagoona is … read more