Beauty for the Bold
- Top 10 Best Cruelty-free Faux Glow Products
- Stila Light Show Tutorial
- Literary Lacquers Nail Polish Review
- New! Vegan Cuts Beauty Box Debuts this July!
- Meow Stripped Collection Review
- Happy Birthday!
- The Beginner's Guide to Smart Beauty Splurges and Steals
- Smart Shopping, Splurges, Steals, Giveaways and More!
- Nyx Black Label Hot Pink vs. MAC Candy Yum-Yum - Dupes?
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Inglot Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Tag Archives: neon
Sephora, Nylon Magazine and Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics collaborated to create the Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Nylon Lip Tar. Its debut marks the release of OCC Lip Tars to be sold at Sephora. I find this very exciting as I’ve finally gotten the hang of Lip tars and love them! OCC Nylon Lip Tar is described as … read more
Quite some time ago, I stumbled across this article on TKB Trading’s site, regarding glitter and cosmetics. The page states: The FDA has determined that glitter is a color additive which is not listed on their list of approved color additives. This means that a glitter product is not allowed for use in any cosmetic … read more