Beauty for the Bold
- Meow Stripped Collection Review
- Smart Shopping, Splurges, Steals, Giveaways and More!
- The Beginner's Guide to Smart Beauty Splurges and Steals
- Epiphanie Black Lola Camera Handbag Review
- New Sephora Ariel Disney Palette Arrived
- Pacifica Coconuts, Flamed Out Mascara and More!
- Top Five Organizer Ideas for Your Makeup
- Stila Light Show Tutorial
- Hacks! Cheats for Blending
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Inglot Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Tag Archives: neon nails
Happy Monday! Today I’ve got some new polishes to show you. They’re from the indie company, Girly Bits. I’ve admired Girly Bits from afar for quite a while and I’m happy to be able to share Jelly Shoes, Sailor’s Delight and Razzle Dazzle with you today. I’ve got two other Girly Bits shades to share … read more
This is for the Never Too Much Sparkle Weekly challenge, 80s Inspired. I decided to do a tape mani after seeing this awesome one here. My cuticles look awful and dried out, and trying to clean up my edges was so frustrating. I need to find the new pointed Q-tips to use to clean up … read more