Follow Me on Pinterest
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- Meow Cosmetics Joys of Summer Collection Review and Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Tag Archives: Nubar
Since I had my Fall polishes out, I did a Fall Dots Manicure. I ended up not liking how my dots turned out at all. Boo. So after I cleaned up the edges quickly, I took pictures and then removed this mani.
So I decided to do Ombre Nails after playing around the other night. Each nail has a base coat and a top coat, as well as the colors used.
I used Nubar’s Gold Leaf again for my nails with China Glaze’s Rodeo Fanatic. I really love the China Glaze Rodeo Diva collection.
I was inspired last night by the lovely G of Nouveau Cheap to paint my tips. She had blogged about Nailtini Janie Bryant Limited Edition Nail Lacquers and the color Bourbon Satin caught my attention. So I grabbed Nubar’s Gold Leaf polish to paint my nails.
Nubar is offering customers 20% off of orders of $30 or more.Use the code: MOM20Now through May 6th.You can get free shipping on orders of $75 or more after the discount is applied. Nubar does have a few lovely nail polishes. Gold Leaf, Peacock Feathers and Sour Candy are some of my favorites.
I painted my nails with Nubar’s Gold Leaf for the main color, and put Nubar’s Moon Shadow on my ring fingers for accent. Base coat – Color Club’s Milky White Base2 coats of Gold Leaf on the main fingers2 coats of Moon Shadow on the ring fingers1 coat of China Glaze Fast Forward top coat … read more