Follow Me on Pinterest
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- Meow Cosmetics Joys of Summer Collection Review and Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Tag Archives: OHWTO
Please note: I no longer support or will buy from One Hand Washes the Other due to actions from the owner. I do not condone or support bullying or harassment. July’s Independent Spotlight is a real treat! It’s with none other than Becca of One Hand Washes the Other. How did you come to the … read more
I don’t do reviews on scents often enough on my blog. I think it’s because, while I LOVE perfumes and love to wear them, I often feel like I can’t adequately describe them. My allergies interfere on a daily basis with my sense of smell, making it hard to pick out all the individual notes. … read more
Late last year I received some samples of Black Magic Soap to try out. One Hand Washes The Other is the creator of the ORIGINAL Black Magic soap.
Before Christmas I purchased Pomegranate and Oak Whipped Bathing Creme from One Hand Washes the Other. The scent description sounded divine, and since it wasn’t a bar soap (I’m not a fan of bar soaps), I knew I’d get use out of it and probably like it. See what I think!
My Mail today was pretty fun! I received several gift certificates for my birthday and I used some of them this week. The first was for MAC. I took advantage of MAC’s free overnight shipping and placed an order.