Follow Me on Pinterest
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
- What was your favorite new beauty product of Spring 2013?
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Tag Archives: peel
Today I want to share my PCA Sensi Skin Chemical Peel Facial Review with you. When I was diagnosed with rosacea at the Dermatologist last year, the doctor recommended that I look into facial peels to help resurface my skin from any rosacea damage, acne scarring, or hyperpigmentation. I have hyperpigmentation caused from acne flare … read more
This post is a guest post. Skin peels have been a beauty buzz-word for many years and now command an army of A-list fans who swear by their anti-ageing results. Celebrities such as Julianne Moore, Jennifer Aniston, Gwyneth Paltrow swear by regular peels to rejuvenate the skin.
Friday night I was cordially invited to visit with Le Métier de Beauté in Neiman Marcus at International Plaza in Tampa. After finding out that Le Métier de Beauté is cruelty-free, I agreed to go. I asked Judi to accompany me. Le Métier de Beauté means “the craft (or art) of beauty”, as in a … read more