Follow Me on Pinterest
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Tag Archives: Sally Hansen
Here’s Byte and Spectrum on top of Color Club’s Where’s the Soiree? (black). Sorry they’re chipped. I did them on Sunday and by the time I got to take pix of them (this morning) they were a bit chipped and had some wear.
I was at Walgreens today and I saw the new Sally Hansen Ultra HD polish and was entranced. I picked up: 09 Byte – a magenta pink that has blue and pink micro glitter. 14 Spectrum – a bright aqua with what looks like pink-violet sparkles around the edges of the bottle, but not visible … read more