Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- What was your favorite new beauty product of Spring 2013?
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Tag Archives: Sigma Beauty
Happy Friday! I’ve got a video for you. I know I’ve been slacking in this area, so I wanted to go ahead and get my February Favorites video to you as soon as possible. 1. Furless Must Have Professional Makeup Brush Set – $149.99 2. bareMinerals the Natural High blush – $22 (in stock online … read more
Phyrra: I’ve been blogging for almost 5 years now. In this stretch of time, I’ve had some truly wonderful experiences and some truly awful experiences. There are several companies on my ‘I will not shop from again’ list. After a particularly positive experience with one of those companies, it has made me wonder, when does … read more
Edit: Sigma Beauty sent me 2 brushes by mistake, the F05 & the F55, which were the brushes from my original order. When I contacted them to ask why they sent them, they said they didn’t know why they’d resent those brushes but they want me to send the brushes back to them, and they’ll … read more